- Re-asking: Are Snoezelen or Multi Sensory Environment Rooms safe for just relaxation?
- Nice Risk Management photos
- John O’Callaghan – Stresstest
- Is playing with a rubik’s cube a good brain training or unnecessary stress for someone with dementia?
- Tata Technologies Hosting Tampa Autodesk Simulation 360 Lunch Session, Providing Next-Gen Simulation Tools for Mechanical Engineers
- jcj099 - lsbn on What are causes of stress, depression, and suicide?
- jessalynn on What are causes of stress, depression, and suicide?
- Mark K on What are causes of stress, depression, and suicide?
- Jupiter Ceasar Leprechaun II on What are causes of stress, depression, and suicide?
- π on What are causes of stress, depression, and suicide?
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
Tag Archives: During
Question by Helin: How can you keep your quietness and your relaxation during …..? Suppose that you have a lot of work to do in a very short time. How can you keep your quietness and relaxation during doing that … Continue reading
by Sahaja Meditation Question by priyansu k: List out tips for Stress Management during job interviews? Best answer: Answer by jenbossladyKeep a positive mindset Remind yourself that your hard work will pay off Don’t make the stress personal Channel your … Continue reading
by Dominic’s pics Question by Sugar, Spice & Everything Nice: Has anyone had a family member die from a heart attack during a dobutamine stress test? My father died in 2005 during a doubutamine stress test. It’s an non-invasive test … Continue reading
Mental training key to sports excellence, experts reveal during demonstration Hooked up to sophisticated transmitters that registered a number of indicators on a screen, Urban was questioned by relaxation and stress management consultant Kathy Somers. The questions evokes reactions in … Continue reading
Question by BHman: What is the human heart rate during deep relaxation/meditation? What is the normal bpm for someone sleeping, meditating, or in deep relaxation? I know it will vary from person to person… but like an average? Best answer: … Continue reading
by QA InfoTech Question by : What happens during a non- stress test in late pregnancy? I’ve been referred for a non- stress test due a fundal height measurement of 32 cm at 36-37 weeks, I’m wondering what exactly they … Continue reading
by bartmaguire Question by : What happens to the sacromere length and force generated during muscle relaxation? Which of the following describes the relaxation phase? (A)The sarcomeres are decreasing in length, and the force generated increases. (B)The sarcomeres are increasing … Continue reading
by wetwebwork Question by ali bali: Is it normal to feel tired during a stress test? I had a stress test done to me last Monday and I got tired.is that normal? Best answer: Answer by John WYes. Give your … Continue reading
Question by Curious George: What does it mean if someone fails a treadmill stress test during a resting period? My mom recently underwent a treadmill cardiac stress test. (I’m not sure of the technical term here!) Everything was going fine … Continue reading