Check out these anger management images:
Just for Fun (Meme #8)
Image by Darkumber
1. What is your occupation right now? Management Consultant
2. What color are your socks right now? Not wearing socks
3. What are you listening to right now? Imogen Heap
4. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? Shiraz
5. What is the last movie you watched? National Treasure 2
6. How do you vent anger? Venting
7. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
8. When was the last time you cried? A quarter ago
9. What is on the floor of your closet? Clothes Hamper
10. What did you do last night? Watched TV
11. What are you most afraid of? Failure
12. What is your favorite flower? Birds of Paradise
1. Copperstone Business and Management Consultants, 2. I will not wear socks!, 3. Imogen Heap-Coachella 2006, 4. Shiraz in Cambridge, 5. Nicolas Cage, 6. Vent blue, 7. cherry bomb !, 8. Oregon State Quarter, 9. Charlie and the Clothes Hamper, 10. Madeline watching TV, 11. War Is The Failure Of Humanity, 12. Bird of paradise
Created with fd’s Flickr Toys.
Image by me and the sysop
today was aggravating. it included but was not limited to:
i have reached new and exciting heights of exhaustion. my burst of anger first thing this morning led to a perpetual state of flustered.
as a result there were a couple of scenarios i encountered that i didn’t understand, and akin to my dislike of the learning process (not being able to automatically know and perfect something), not understanding upsets me. in high school i couldn’t understand economics because it was all conjecture. listen, ceteris paribus is not logical!
on a related note of anger and frustration, whenever anyone in our office goes on vacation, those remaining in the office (especially management and those on the fringes of management) will back-stab them endlessly, presumably from jealously. i’ve heard about it for a while, was perpetrated against once, and witnessed it firsthand today. thus, all week i will be flaunting the fact i’m going on vacation saturday through wednesday. i’ll send pictures of me having a great time. i’ll even one-up that and actually call people monday morning just to say, "hey! on the beach! how’s the office?" take that, you jealous assholes. jealous, petty, assholes, for shame on all of you!
Printed Do Not Demolish
Image by Cameron Campbell
More anger and fear. Civil Defense has NOT done a great job post rescue operation with info and expectation management.
The stress test will show you how relaxed you really are. Remember, the weakest link is YOU!
|Visit our online store at shop.elmit.com.||