Question by Fu Xiang C: I need people to help me in my survey of stress management?
i) Do you have times that you feel stressed?
ii) What are the causes of your stress?
iii) Normally how do you cope with your stress?
iv) Do you think the solution you have is effective?
v) In conclusion, what do you think will happen if stress is badly handled?
6) Any recommendations to lessening stress in sense of long-term?
Thanks for your help! So grateful.
Answer by rdye56
1) Yes we all do
2) My book publisher and family health
3) Read a book, exercise 4 times a week, or play a game
4)Sure it help me deal with it and renew me
5) Health problem for me and lots of anger
6) Find a new publisher LOL I mean given more time to my publisher to finish my books on time. Suggest to my son to gets health help and follow it.
Anna del C.
Author of “The Elf and the Princess”
and “Trouble in the Elf City”
Add your own answer in the comments!
|The stress test will show you how relaxed you really are. Remember, the weakest link is YOU!|
Visit our online store at shop.elmit.com.