San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) May 19, 2006
Dr. Naras Bhat, MD today announced the successful launch of his new Internet site, www.NewStressControlSecrets.com, designed specifically for helping people manage the stress that’s caused by 21st century lifestyles. The website provides free tools and audios that people can put to use right away to help them begin to manage the stress in their daily lives.
Dr. Bhat, who has conducted more than 500 seminars on stress control and other health-related topics, believes that, “In an age where speed and greed are rampant, it appears many of us today are trading our long-term health for short-term wealth. Our frantic 21st Century life-style of moving “faster, faster, faster” does not improve health. Reducing stress causing circumstances is often impossible. That is why our goal is to give people tools that will help them respond to stress in healthy, balanced ways.”
Dr. Bhat, and his wife, Dr. Kusum Bhat, have helped over 100,000 people learn to manage stress effectively. The tools they provide on their new website represent the culmination of their lifetime of work in the field of stress control. Born in India, and educated in the West, the Bhats connect Eastern disciplines with Western high-tech medicine using computer feedback systems known as cybernetics.
“I realized that my core training in modern medicine could only heal 10% of the diseases,” says Dr. Bhat, “and that the remaining 90% need to be “managed.” That’s when I began studying the wisdom of renowned physician William Osler. His philosophy encouraged paying attention to what kind of patient has the disease rather than what kind of disease the patient has. This was a turning point that helped me to begin reuniting the mind-body split in my daily medical practice.”
Visitors to the Bhat’s website will have immediate access to a checklist “10 Secrets Of Stress Control.” This checklist will educate visitors further about the Bhats’ unique approach to stress management. Visitors to the site will also have access to 4 audio files which can immediately help people get their stress under control using exclusive techniques developed by Dr. Bhat and his wife.
One of the ways the Bhats helped control stress in their own lives was by using a new business-launch service called www.TheLaunchTrain.com to get their website up and running faster than they thought possible. “We were getting nowhere trying to set-up our website ourselves, and then TheLaunchTrain came to our rescue,” said Dr. Bhat. “All we had to do is tell what we wanted and they set up the whole system in no time. Now we spend our time making new products and we are on a roll!”
# # #